0207 1833 604
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE (e.g. Public Liability) is primarily designated for entrepreneurs and self- employed. It aims at providing protection against a variety of unwelcome events which consequently may lead to serious financial difficulties, including the bankruptcy of the company and its owner.
Read more (click to expand)
There are four types of commercial insurances:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – it protects individuals who have a specific profession, such as plumbers, builders, electricians, brokers, doctors and IT specialists, from the costs related to the loss which may be a result of negligence, professional error or poor advice.
- Public Liability Insurance – it provides financial protection in the event of the adjudged compensation for the damage caused to third parties or their property. In other words, this insurance protects you from errors that have been committed by you or your employees. In particular, it is recommended in the construction and repair industry in which it is sometimes difficult to avoid mistakes and negligence, the results of which may even amount to tens of thousands of pounds. Therefore, this insurance is not a luxury but common sense, especially given the fact that the number of principals who demand it is growing.
- Landlord Insurance – this insurance does not only protect the property but also everything that is inside.
- Non-standard Insurance– because of its individual character, this insurance has under its protection all the aspects that other types of insurance do not cover. The Non-standard Insurance can cover the fleet of the company cars, caravans, mass events, clubs, special vehicles, etc. The insurance of this type does not have a table of contents which are protected, thus it is recommended to ask our consultant about the possibilities and conditions of its cover.
If you cannot decide which option is the best for you, speak to our Polish consultants who will quickly choose the most appropriate solution tailored to your needs and financial resources. Furthermore, by having the access to our wide choice of insurers, you can be sure that you will not find a better offer in the market. Profit Tree Finance is the reliable expert of the insurance market in the UK. The company has been in the industry for many years and it is regulated by FCA, CH and ICO (please see the section ‘About us’).
The benefits arising from the Commercial Insurance:
- Indemnifying the company/ activity from any claims
- Protection against the consequences of errors and negligence
- A wide choice of insurers
- No unnecessary formalities
- High indemnity
- Individual approach
- Affordable prices
- Fast payout
If you would like to find out how much your premium would be, talk to our consultant. The consultations in our company are at our expense, thus do not hesitate and start protecting the fruit of your hard work today whilst you still have time- you are more than welcome to contact us!