Terms and conditions of use
This website www.profittreefinance.co.uk (the “Site”) is provided by Profit Tree Finance Ltd (“the Company”). Use of the Site is governed by these terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to on it) (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read them now. By using the Site you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece if information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
• any of the content of the Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
• any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
We make no guarantees that the Site is free from so called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it or its contents.
Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by Company of the materials on such websites.
The Company accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site; the use or inability to use the Site; the downloading of any materials from the Site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the company.
The content of the Site (including, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by the Company or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by the Company You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
• store the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
• print copies of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
• reproduce, copy or transmit the Site, or any part of the Site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
Publishing through the Site If you wish to publish through the Site, please be aware that other terms and conditions in addition to the Terms and Conditions may apply to such publications.
Uploading material to the Site
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any material:
• that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
• for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
• which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
• which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or
harmful data). You may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the provisions set out above or for any other reason whatsoever. In addition, we shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the provisions set out above.
The Company reserves the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with, these Terms and Conditions.
Please get in touch if you have any queries.
Profit Tree Finance Ltd
96-98 King Street, first floor
W6 0QW London